Tea Rituals for gracefully transitioning during early Autumn and the beginning Vata season.
- “Calm and Balance” is the Autumn Tea mantra.
- Prana, chi and air element are all in the air during this season and with it brings qualities of dry, windy, cool, erratic and spaciness.
- Some suggested recommendations for a smooth transition into early fall are:
- Harvest tulsi or holy basil and add it to morning tea rituals. Tulsi has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for strengthening the nerve tissues, increasing memory and overall clarity to the mind.
- start using a few warming spices like cardamon and cinnamon which are great for digestion as well as calming the nerves. Both these spices help in the absorption of plant medicines.
- Lastly a little licorice with ginger and turmeric every second or third day will create a gentle cleansing, circulating as well as nourishing preparation effect for the mind and body.
http//:www.teacoup.com herbal infusion for Autumn are Rumi’s Blend and Zen Zai
Leave a Reply